Sunday, December 26, 2010

At long last...




I know it's been ages - I blame technology. We didn't have any means of getting pictures from Amy's camera to the computer, because she lost her cable.
Dad bought her a new one for Christmas, which I have put in a safe place - so the blog resumes. We've got about 500 back-logged photos - most of which won't make it into the blog - (It's amazingly difficult to get a picture of a baby without any motion blur - the only time they're still is when they're sleeping!)
So, here at long last, is our little super pooper (Also called Rachel). S
he is wearing her "Grandma spoils me" outfit, and playing with a new doll, both presents she received for Christmas this year.
In answer to the many calls for pictures, I've posted the collection above, showing Rachel growing. Hugs to all, and Merry Christmas!
I'll be posting our Christmas adventures blog tomorrow, along with more pictures.
Love,
Scott (And family)

1 comment:

  1. Yay pictures!! And where's the link to the foodie blog??? ;)

    ReplyDelete