Sunday, January 31, 2010

Insert Clever Title Here






Well hello again loyal bloggers! (Which is to say, family members that want pictures of Rachel) We had Amy's family over for our bimonthly Dungeons and Dragons game yesterday, but because my photographer(Amy) dropped the ball I have no footage of our game. Our intrepid heroes did battle with a veritable horde of angry bow and axe wielding barbarians before stepping through a magic gate and into a land of perpetual winter, there to face horrors unknown! (At least until their next session) The champions then did battle with a mighty plate of nachos, and while chowing down we teamed up and played a board game called Talisman, which I won. Rachel had numerous aunts and grandpeoples vying for the right to hold her and talk in syrupy tones, but was nonetheless a little grumpy, for reasons unknown. She continues to grow like a cute, fat weed, and I am including lots of pictures that Amy has taken. Since I am apparently too ugly for words I will limit my pictures for this post to the litte poopster. Peace Out!

1 comment: