Sunday, January 24, 2010

Then let them eat pictures!

Yes, it has happened, Scott has opened up a blog! (Gasp... shudder... feints in horror) For those of you who have led a french revolutionesque campaign to see more and hear more about our little Grumbleberry(Also known, during her scarce peaceful moments as Rachel, Cutie, Burrito-baby, Munchkin, Gurgle, Lizard-baby, Urgle, and Super-pooper), let me put your minds (and my ears) at peace: YES, THERE WILL BE PHOTOS. Having found out the information you were seeking, you doubtless have stopped reading and started searching for photos by now, but just in case you make it to the monster at the end of this blog, Scott and Amy will have periodic bits in here as well. Alright ma friends and relatizzles - Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I'm glad to see you've entered the blogging world. I have more pics of Rachel on my blog...neener neener.

    ReplyDelete